Many people do not know that your kitchen sink and laundry drains are connected in multiple places and what happens in one, can affect the other.
- Your toilet, sink, and tub all share the same drain. If you have a line blockage and not a fixture blockage it could affect more than one of them.
- If you have something go down your kitchen or your bathroom sink drain such as a ring or a small toy, all is not automatically lost. Immediately turn all water off. Put a bucket under the drain pipe big enough to catch about a half gallon of water. Unscrew the two joint nuts near the bottom of the “J” trap. Your missing item should still be in there.
- Do not use acid-based products to clear grease clogs in you sink drains. They will at best melt the grease and it will just re-solidify farther down the line. A bleach based product or a product that will change the grease into CO2 + water are far superior. Plus they are also much safer to keep under the sink with small children and pets around.
Your Charlotte Plumber offers the best all-around Charlotte Drain Cleaning service providing performance, durability, and maneuverability demanded by our customers. W.H. Hobbs Inc. is not happy until you’re happy.
Bio-Clean: The Safe Way to Keep Your Drains Flowing Freely
Bio-Clean is a blend of bacteria and enzymes. The bacteria are natural, not genetically-engineered. The enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market.
Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue nor inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment. BIO- CLEAN changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
- Residential and commercial applications
- All drain and sewer pipes,
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- Garbage disposal odors
- Grease traps
- Sewage ejector sumps
- Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
- R.V. & boat holding tanks
- Lift Stations
Our Charlotte Drain Cleaning Contractor Provides
We Provide Drain Cleaning In The Following Areas
Charlotte, NC | Huntersville, NC | Matthews, NC | Mint Hill, NC | Pineville, NC | Belmont, NC | Mt Holly, NC | Lake Norman, NC | Cornelius, NC | Davidson, NC | Indian Trail, NC | Waxhaw, NC | Weddington, NC
Why Charlotte Should Hire Us For Their Drain Cleaning Needs
From start to finish, the our Charlotte plumbers work with the homeowner every step of the way. Our goal to ensure that the plumbing project is completed just the way you expect it. We strive for excellent service, that’s on time and at an affordable price.
Our Charlotte plumbers have years of experience in the plumbing field. This experience allows us to complete our projects on time and with unmatched quality. Call on W.H. Hobbs Inc. today to find out why countless other Charlotte homeowners have choosen us for their plumbing needs.
Recent Articles About Drain Cleaning
- Tips for Keeping Your Charlotte Kitchen Drains Flowing Freely – It’s easy to take our home plumbing for granted since it usually serves us so well and with so few problems. When plumbing problems do arise, they can be much more than an inconvenience…
- Charlotte Going Green With Plumbing – If you are building a new home or remodeling your existing home, you just might want to consider going ‘green’ with plumbing in Charlette . Yes… it’s true that the environmental protection effort ha…