When you buy a new Charlotte Garbage Disposal, installation instructions are included. But before you scrap your old disposal, call our Charlotte Plumber and check the manufacturer’s warranty. Some warranties cover parts and labor for 5 years or more. When using a disposal, be sure to flush it with plenty of water-two gallons per minute. If something has been put in the disposal that shouldn’t have been, including metal, rubber, glass objects, or fibrous food waste such as artichokes and corn husks, shells, or large whole bones, use tongs or pliers to pull the material out. Never use your hand.
TIPS WITH A GARBAGE DISPOSAL
- Do not put your hand into the disposer.
- Do not put bones, metal or stringy material down garbage disposer.
- Keep hard objects out. This includes plastic, rubber & metal as well as bones & gristle unless your owner’s manual says you can put them down.
- Use a strong flow of cold water when grinding waste. The cold will help harden grease so that it doesn’t clog the disposer or drain line. The water flow will make sure the ground up waste passes into the sewer & doesn’t clog your drain lines.
- Leave the water running for a minute after you finish grinding.
- Do not use chemical drain cleaners in the disposer.
Our Charlotte Garbage Disposal Contractor Provides
We Provide Garbage Disposals In The Following Areas
Charlotte, NC | Huntersville, NC | Matthews, NC | Mint Hill, NC | Pineville, NC | Belmont, NC | Mt Holly, NC | Lake Norman, NC | Cornelius, NC | Davidson, NC | Indian Trail, NC | Waxhaw, NC | Weddington, NC
Why Charlotte Should Hire Us For Their Garbage Disposal Needs
W.H. Hobbs Inc. takes pride in every project we begin. This pride shows in our finished projects with professional quality each and every time. Our professionals have years of experience in the plumbing field. This experience allows us to complete our Charlotte plumbing projects on time and with unmatched quality.
Our plumbers start every plumbing project with the goal of providing an enjoyable experience for the homeowner. Our plumbing contractors will work with the homeowner to ensure the homeowner is kept up-to-date throughout the project. We want to ensure that the homeowner is completely satisfied with the finished project.