Emergency, 24-Hour Pineville Plumbing Repair Services
Your plumbing system is just as vital to your in-home comfort as your HVAC unit, electrical wiring, and other inner-workings that keep you home in order. Burst pipes, broken garbage disposals, and toilets that don’t work put a wrinkle in your day-to-day. W.H. Hobbs offers top-notch plumbing repair in Pineville, NC and Mecklenburg County.
Our Pineville Plumbing Repair Services
Single family homeowners living in the Pineville area often face a variety issues with their plumbing. While things like a burst pipe are easy to diagnose, others may not be obvious. No matter what your problem, call your trusted Pineville plumbers at W.H. Hobbs for plumbing repair in Pineville neighborhoods.
- Faucets, sinks, and plumbing fixtures – Our certified team of plumbers know how to handle all parts of a plumbing system. Make an appointment and our plumbers will be at your door as scheduled.
- Leaky pipes and burst pipes – We understand you don’t have the patience and skills to handle burst pipes. In fact, burst pipes qualify as an emergency in our office, which is why you can call us 24 hours a day for emergency plumbing repairs in Pineville.
- Low water pressure – Do you have taps with water flowing at disturbingly low pressure? Call us for repairs!
- Clogged drains – We boast a number of highly skilled plumbing technicians who have seen it all throughout their years of practice. You need to look no further for drain clearing services in Pineville. Your pipes and drains will be clear all debris in a safe and eco-friendly way.
- Sump pumps
- Water heaters – Regardless of the model of your water heater, W.H. Hobbs has qualified specialists to handle your issues.
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filtration systems
- Garbage disposals
- Sewer line repair – A leaking sewer line requires immediate repair to prevent your home from turning into a mess. In such cases, W.H. Hobbs is here for you!
- Gas lines – Malfunctioning gas lines in your home can be dangerous. If you smell gas, notify your energy company, exit your home, and call a plumber right away.
- Showers and bathtubs – Our plumbers start and finish projects with unmatched quality. Contact us for proper bathtub installation, repair, or unclogging.
- Backflow valves – These valves are handy in preventing water contamination and ensuring a unidirectional flow of water. If the water in your kitchen, bathrooms, toilets, or washing machine is consistently brown or you have reduced water pressure, give us a call.
Why Call W.H. Hobbs?
Here at W.H. Hobbs, we take great pride in being a staple of the Pineville community. Founded in 1920 by Wilton Howard Hobbs, we are a locally-owned and operated company. The city of Charlotte and the Pineville area have grown tremendously since we first opened our doors and we have too! What started in almost 100 years ago as a one-man shop, we incorporated in 1945 and 30 years later, Ernest Tucker began running the show.
All of our work is backed by 100 years of experience and the same level of professionalism and service you’ve come to depend on from Roby.
Request a Free Estimate
Call 704-332-1119 or a request service online for plumbing repairs in Pineville, North Carolina or its surrounding areas.