Servicing Charlotte, Matthews, Pineville & Beyond
When you’re looking for a new water heater, keep in mind that the money you spend now may well be an investment that pays off in the long run. More expensive Charlotte water heaters are often less costly to run than cheaper water heaters. To make a good investment, you’ll want to consider both the initial sticker price and the long-term costs of running your heater. You can always depend on our Charlotte plumber to recommend the perfect water heater for your home.
According to the Department of Energy, most households in Charlotte still use storage tank hot water heaters to meet their residential needs. However, both tank and tankless hot water systems exist. Both may be fueled by gas, oil, propane, electric or solar energy.
Regardless of what type of water heater you may have, W.H. Hobbs Plumbing can repair or replace your water heater.
Our Charlotte Water Heater Services
Types of Water Heaters We Work With
Water Heater Manufacturers We Service
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
- American Standard
- General Electric
- Reliance Water Heater Company
- Rudd Company
- And more
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
If you notice any of the following signs you need to call a professional water heater repair service in the Charlotte area. Common symptoms of a malfunctioning water heater include:
- Puddles of water under your unit
- Too hot or too cold water
- Discolored water (milky or rusty)
- Smelly water (Sulfur or rotten egg scent)
- Pilot light is out (gas water heaters)
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Bulging water heater
When to Call for Water Heater Replacement In Charlotte
A new water heater is a significant investment, but one your home can’t function properly without. So, how do you know when it’s time to call a plumbing company for water heater replacement in Charlotte?
- Rusty water – If the water from your faucet or shower is rusty, your water heater may be rusting from the inside out. To test this, fill up a couple of three or five gallon buckets. If the hot water is rusty but the cold is not, you need to replace your water heater.
- No hot water – Maybe the most obvious of reasons, if your water heater is not producing hot water, even after a repair, you may need a full system replacement.
- Leaks – Do you frequently cleanup puddles around your hot water heater? If so, double check the connections. If this does not stop your leaks, give us a call for water heater repair or replacement services.
- Strange noises – As your water heater ages, sediment builds up on the bottom of the tank, eventually hardening, causing a banging or rumbling noise from the unit when it is on.
Mecklenburg County’s Trusted Water Heater Services
- Indian Trail
- Lake Norman
- Mint Hill
- Mt. Holly
- And more
Why Choose W.H. Hobbs Plumbing as Your Charlotte Plumber?
We approach every plumbing project with the highest level of professionalism. We strive to deliver an excellent service, that’s on time and at an affordable price.
At W.H. Hobbs, we start every plumbing project with the goal of providing an enjoyable experience for the homeowner. No matter your plumbing needs, our Charlotte plumbers have the experience and knowledge to tackle any sized project.
Request a Free Estimate for Water Heater Services
If you’re looking for water heater services in Charlotte, Matthews, Pineville, Ballantyne, or anywhere in Mecklenburg County then call W.H. Hobbs Plumbing today at 704-332-1119 or request request an estimate online.