Servicing Charlotte, Matthews, Pineville, Ballantyne & Beyond
W.H. Hobbs Plumbing is the Charlotte area’s number one source for tankless water heater services, including:
- Tankless water heater repair
- Tankless water heater replacement
- Tankless water heater installation
With almost 100 years of experience under our belt, we take great pride in providing you with the area’s best tankless water heater repair and installation services.
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement In Charlotte
At W.H. Hobbs, we install Nortiz tankless water heaters in our customers’ homes. Noritz is an industry leader in tankless water heaters, which is why we only install Noritz tankless water heaters in Charlotte area households. Noritz boasts energy efficiency ratings between 80 – 85% and offer a product that can save you upwards of 50% on your current electric bill. Noritz tankless water heaters also feature:
- Advanced temperature controls to prevent accidental scalding
- Safety alarms for filling the bathrub
- High energy-efficiency ratings
- Compact systems to flash-heat when you need hot water
- Up to a 20 year lifespan
Charlotte Tankless Water Heater Repair Services
Although tankless water heaters are very reliable systems, they do occasionally malfunction and need repair. If you experience any of the following signs, give us a call to schedule tankless water heater repair in Charlotte or any of its surrounding communities.
- Water won’t get hot – If your hot water tap is open, yet the water won’t get hot, chances are your tankless water heater is having issues. A professional plumber in Charlotte will help you troubleshoot and repair these issues.
- Poor water flow – Occasionally, mineral buildup will occur if your home has hard water, causing your tankless water heater to work less efficiently and have poor water flow. Although Charlotte isn’t known for having hard water, this buildup can occur over time.
- Abrupt lack of hot water – A rare but serious cause for tankless water heater repair in Charlotte is a combustion shutdown. When this occurs, the exhaust gas vent is blocked or restricted and causes an automatic shutdown in your system as a safety measure.
If your tankless water heater isn’t working and you’re not sure why, call Charlotte’s experts in tankless water heater repair, W.H. Hobbs! We offer our water heater repair services throughout Mecklenburg County, including Charlotte, Matthews, Pineville, Ballantyne, Waxhaw, Weddington, and beyond.
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
Traditional water heaters heat up a tank of water to a desired temperature, usually between 120 – 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, when you need hot water, the hot water tap is opened, supplying water to your sink, shower, etc. While this hot water tab is open, cold water simultaneously enters at the top of the tank to replace the lost water. Your water heater then works to heat the water left in the tank back to the original temperature set.
Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, do not utilize a storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters allow cold water to travel through the hot water tap and through a pipe. Either the gas burner or an electric element heats the water as it passes through, delivering a constant supply of hot water to your home in whatever room you need it, for as long as you need it.
Mecklenburg County’s Trusted Tankless Water Heater Services
- Indian Trail
- Lake Norman
- Mint Hill
- Mt. Holly
- And more
Why Call W.H. Hobbs?
Here at W.H. Hobbs, we take great pride in being a staple of the Charlotte community. Founded in 1920 by Wilton Howard Hobbs, we are a locally-owned and operated company. The city of Charlotte has grown tremendously since we first opened our doors and we have too! What started in almost 100 years ago as a one-man shop, we incorporated in 1945 and 30 years later, Ernest Tucker began running the show.
All of our work is backed by 100 years of experience and the same level of professionalism and service you’ve come to depend on from Roby.